Inland Empire Cache Bash V
June 28th, 2009 3:00 p.m.
Come to IEcachers.com's yearly potluck please rsvp Altigenman and let him know what dish you will be bringing. The event is at Ford Park in Redlands and you'll need to bring a folding chair to sit on.
This is the largest event in the Inland Empire - DON'T MISS OUT!
DJ Mark Westwood - Inland Empire DJ - 3:00 untill ???
Wheeler Dealers - Cache Making Workshop - 4:00
Mamaloo - Childrens Cache Making Workshop - 5:00
* Potluck List *
IEcachers.com - Hamburger Patties and Hot dogs
Altigenman - Soda
Mamaloo - Cake not Cupcakes
Papasky - Veggies, pitachips and hummus
TeamDogBreath - Deviled Eggs
Maddmaxxawr - Cups, utensils, and napkins
OC Sandy - Famous Potato Salad
Midnight Cobra - Desert
Mandy's Mom - Hot Dogs
Diana Fowles - pastsa salad |
Bryon - hambuger buns
Biatchn - Paper Bowls
LovOrca - Cornbread
Lagunahawk - Steve's Chocolate-chip brownies
n6uzs - Couple of bags of ice and an ice chest
DBRRambling - Ham and swiss sandwiches on rolls and fruit
Joeski - Custom Deviled Eggs (Mmmmmm)
SDCET - Pot of Chili
TruckCentral&Family - Chips and Dip
FlagLady - Pasta Salad
Losel2 - Ketchup, Mustard, and Sweet Pickle Relish
Raffle Sponsors as of June 5th, 2009
Redlands Jeep - T-shirts and Hats
DebbieDoesDecals.com - Fantastic Personalized Geocaching Window Decals
Foothill Ford and Hyundai - Hats and Tee's
Mamaloo - Cache Containers, Ammo Can, and a Geocoin
Maddmaxxawr - supplies for the cache making work shops
Biatchn - 12 large coffee tubs for the Geocaching workshop
n6uzs - 3 or 4 Decon containers
RoxieMama - 3 unactivated geocoins and 2 sets of hard drive magnets
DBRambling - Ammo Can
SDCET - Two custom (pie tin) cache containers and two decon containers
Toyota of Glendora - Huge $60.00 retail tool box, car care kit for after that day in the dirt, and some TOTT's
DebbieDoesDecals.com - Huge ammo can!
FlagLady - 2 geocoins
WIN A LCD TV IN OUR $2.00 RAFFLE
Raffle Grand Prize - Geocaching Slave for a Day
Win a Geocaching Slave for a Day!!!
* One day of geocaching for the winner and up to two others in said party. More cachers may participate but they are in their own vehicles, provide their own food and supplies and will have to keep up. - we won’t wait if they don’t move at our pace.
* I will plan the route/caches based on the cache finds file I get from the winner.
Choices for the tour are (all cache routes and locations dependant on the winner’s “finds” file submitted for planning):
1. easy caches on mostly pavement - probably a 100+ cache outing
2. cache run that includes light off road and truck trails
3. off road run that may have to be planned in September or later due to high temps in the desert
* Cache run will include two guaranteed “FTFs”.
* We will mutually agree on the day and geographical area for the “tour”.
* I will provide gas, lunch, snacks and drinks for the day for the winner and up to two others in my vehicle. They buy the beer/poo poos at the end “party”. Depending on the day we choose and the location, there might be a M&G planned for a location at the end of the run.
Rey del Roble #1 Cacher in Washington - "Sport of Kings" geocoins
Apparently logos of our sponsors are not allowed, however we may list thier names. So here they are...
WORLDCACHING.COM - muggle cards
COOKIE LEE - fine fashon jewlery
DEBBIEDOESDECALS.COM - custom geocaching decal certificates
Geocoins dontated by a mystery company that contacted Mamaloo
20% off all order placed at the event. More information to come...