Texas Area Code Challenge
In Texas, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a Challenge Cache based on something that we use everyday... phone numbers.
To claim this cache, you need to find and log 24 other caches, one in each area code in the state. All caches must be found in TEXAS ON or AFTER January 1st, 2009.
Here’s the process that you will have to follow to complete this Challenge:
1. Create a public bookmark called “Texas Area Code Challenge" :
2. Include this cache in your bookmark; since you haven’t found it yet, it doesn’t count – you will need another cache in this area code.
3 Keep this bookmark public for a minimum of 1 month after completing the challenge
4. Include one Texas state cache you have found located in each area code.
• In the cache bookmark comments, include the date you found the cache and the area code you want this cache to count for. Caches found before January 1st, 2009 DO NOT qualify for this Challenge.
• Successfully find and log caches (events are not valid for this challenge) in each area code. Some areas have more than one area code and will need more than one cache. Use the following link to check your area codes. Texas Area Codes
5. Post a note to the cache when you have completed the challenge stating that you have completed finding the caches needed and we will wait to see your actual find log. If you log this cache without completing the challenge your log WILL BE DELETED. There will be a prize for those that complete this challenge.
6. This cache has been given this particular difficulty ranking because we have no idea which caches you may choose to do for this challenge, it will take some time to complete, and some planning as well. We hope you enjoy this twist to our mutual hobby/passion/obsession.
Congrats to rock8frog on being FTF
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 2/13/2016 2:37:05 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (10:37 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum