CURSE of the FTF # 1 (Clayton County)
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Should be a Quick P&G. Cross the shallow ditch on a mowed grass path.
CONGRATULATIONS goes out to ridermic & Butch, the Geohound, on their FTF of this Cache!!
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PEN!
This is a CURSED CACHE, for all First to Finders out there. If you are the FTF for a cache in this series and you choose to play, you are CURSED with the obligation to place another "CURSE of the FTF" cache, and therefore extending the series.
This concept is in play in Fredericksburg, VA and Omaha, Nebraska. They both have a strong series running.
GUIDLINES FOR THIS SERIES ARE BELOW:
1. the FTF'er(s) should place the next cache in the series (CURSE of the FTF #) within 2 months Other wise the "CURSE" will prevent you from ever getting OR finding another FTF!!! HA HA!!
2. You should only be a FTF for this series ONCE... As this spreads the FTF love around, and gives others a chance to play along.
3. Cache can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.).
4. You should include this set of guidelines in your listing for the series.
5. I would like to keep this series in the Clayton County area, but if you must step out side the county line, then do so...
6. If you are the FTF in this series and do not wish to Continue the game... PLEASE say so in your log entry... (This will give the 2nd-TF or 3rd-TF, etc., the option to continue the game, by placing the next Cache)...
NOTE to all who hunt FTF's in this series...
Reviewers have been instructed by Groundspeak not to approve caches that have a requirement to place additional cache or caches as a condition of logging the find.
You may make a suggestion that the person do so, but it can't be required.
Please include this note in your decription or your cache may not get approved!!!
Jngpu lbhe fgrc.
Last Updated: on 10/22/2016 13:27:12 Pacific Daylight Time (20:27 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum