Curse of the FTF # 1 (Tama County)
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
IF IT'S RAINING, or BEEN RAINING A LOT: DO NOT PULL INTO THE AREA.. We recommend you park out on the gravel road.. YOU WILL get stuck!!!
Med Cache that'll hold TB's, Geocoins, Log, etc.
We dropped off a New Mexico Geocoin in it, when we left it..
ENJOY the 'CURSE"!!! We do cause; They're going to take take me away, HA-HA... They're going to take me away.. HA-HA!!! AHHHHH!!!! I'VE got it!!! I've GOT THE CURSE!!! HELP ME, HELP ME!!
Please BRING YOUR OWN PEN! Quick P&G
This is a CURSED Cache for all First to Finders out there. If you are the FTF for a cache in this series and you choose to play, you are CURSED with the obligation to place another: "The Curse of the FTF" cache and therefore extending the series.
This concept is in play in Fredericksburg, VA and Omaha, Nebraska. They both have a strong series running.
Guidelines for this series are below:
1. FTF'er should place the next cache in the series (The Curse of the FTF #) within 2 months Other wise the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again!!! HA HA!!
2. You should only be a FTF for this series once. This spreads the FTF love around, and gives others a chance to play along.
3. Cache can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.).
4. You should include this set of guidelines in your listing for the series.
5. I would like to keep this series in the Tama County area, but if you must step out side the line do so.
6. If you are the FTF in this series and do not wish to Continue the game. PLEASE say so in your log entry. This will give the 2nd-TF, 3rd-TF, etc the option to continue the game.
NOTE to all who hunt FTF's in this series...
Reviewers have been instructed by Groundspeak not to approve caches that have a requirement to place additional cache or caches as a condition of logging the find.
You can make a suggestion that the person do so, but it can't be required.
Please include this note in your decription or your cache may not get approved!
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 12/10/2015 2:47:08 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (10:47 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum