Curse of the FTF Greater London #5 - Abney Park
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
FantasticCat has started this series which is a continuation of the series that Dorsetgal has started in Dorset (GC1K6MX) , after hearing about it how it got established in the US on the Podcacher Podcast. Hopefully in time it will become established nationwide!
The guidelines, as set out by FantasticCat, for this series are copied below from the first in this series (GC1N994) Curse of the FTF Greater London #1- New River Head:
1. FTF'er should place the next cache in the series (in this case, The Curse of the FTF #6) within 1 month... Otherwise the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again!!! Muhahahahahahahaha!
2. You can only be a FTF for this series once. This spreads the FTF love around, and gives others a chance to play along.
3. Cache can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.), but I do ask that: You set it in Greater London (there are 33 London boroughs making up Greater London; Enfield in the North down to Croydon and Bromley in the South, Hillingdon in the West through to Havering in the East)
4. You must include this set of guidelines in your listing for the series I will be happy to answer any questions concerning the guidelines or about the placing of caches to those who have not placed a cache before. By way of clarification, there is no requirement besides the standard signing of the cache log to prevent you from logging this cache when found. Everyone should log their find, and hopefully the FTF person will play along and place another cache, but it is in no way a requirement for logging your find.
1. New River Head- Loony Londo
2. Barnet Church (GC1NA65)-Rastan
3. The Mill Field (GC1QC5M)- Ducktagnan
4. Winchmore Hill (GC1QVVV)- Renatopivano
The Abney Park Chapel cache: The cache itself, a 1L lock 'n' lock, is very close to the chapel in Abney Park. In fact it is very close to the point I used to set a puzzle cache which is also within Abney Park (GC1C21Y - Abney Park Cemetery). For more info on Abney Park have a look at Abney Park Trust
Vg'f nf rnfl nf snyyvat bss n ybt.