Details are not all worked out yet, but here's the plan so far.
Tucker Park, yellow pavillion, Saturday June 27th, noon to 2?
Think it would be neat to see more get togethers around 380, so
Tucker park has playground equipment and a 'splash pad' nearby. There are restrooms, a drinking fountain, and 8 picnic tables at the pavillion. There is a one fixed grill, might have to arrange to bring another grill to get things done faster.
12:00 light the grills (or a little sooner if possiable),
12:30 group picture
12:45 drawing for prizes
Burgers and buns will be provided, please bring your own drinks (Hiawatha parks do not permit alcohol!), and a dish to share. Since the meal will be part potluck we would appreciate the following items.
Last name A-H Side dish
Last name J-Q Salad
Last name R-Z Desert
There will be a drawing for the following prizes:
(2) unactivated 2007 Iowa geocoins
(1) 'ready to place' ammobox geocache
(5) decon containers (Thanks Parabola!)
(1) unactivated Coins & Pins Travel Pirate Trackable Traveler (Thanks CCWashburn and Temacon!)
(1) unactived Coins & Pins CITO Tag Trackable Traveler (Thanks CCWashburn and Teamcon!)
(5) decon containers (thanks Supergoober!)
(2) unactivated travel bug tags (thanks BusterBabes!)
(1) carved hiking stick (thanks Shabs!)
Another couple coins that showed up, not sure who donated these!