Geo-Stalker Series: 1 (the newbie hider)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Not as These Co-ordinates!!!
Actual cord's are listed under additional way points.
This is a challenge cache with extra logging requirements that need to be met, before you can seek the cache.
Do you like a particular geocachers hides? This your chance to become their biggest fans! This is a challenge series that will give you that opportunity!
The Series consists of ten challenge caches, each with a different number of caches to find. Once you have completed all ten challenge caches, there is a final series cache that you may then seek.
||Geo-Stalker Series: 1 (the newbie hider)
||Geo-Stalker Series: 2 to 4
||Geo-Stalker Series: 5 to 9
||Geo-Stalker Series: 10 to 19
||Geo-Stalker Series: 20 to 29
||Geo-Stalker Series: 30 to 44
||Geo-Stalker Series: 45 to 69
||Geo-Stalker Series: 70 to 99
||Geo-Stalker Series: 100 to 149
||Geo-Stalker Series: 150+
||Geo-Stalker Series: Final
Find every active geocache by an active geocacher, with the following stipulations:
- The geocacher that you "stalk" for this challenge must have only one active geocache.
- Geocaches that "count" for this challenge are all types except for event caches, and "premium member only" caches.
- The geocacher must be active, meaning that they have been on the geocaching website within the last month.
- The one cache must have been found on or after July 23, 2009.
- You cannot have stalked and logged the same geocacher for two different geo-stalker challenges.
- You must not share ownership of the cache with the geocacher you choose to stalk. ie you may not be a secondary cache owner listed for the geocachers cache.
- On the day you log or note (see logging requirements) that you have completed the challenge, you must have completed all of that geocachers caches. Even if that same day they have a new cache published.
The Logging Requirements:
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to search for the cache, but have fulfilled the requirements, you may write a note under the challenge cache page. You may then wait to search for the cache. You will find this useful as some challenge caches are more terrain friendly for searching from Fall through Spring then during Summer.
- Give the username of the geocacher you 'stalked' with the total number of geocaches that they have on the day you log (or note). If they have either event caches, archived or disabled, or premium member only caches break these numbers down separate to the caches that you were required to find.
- Provide the date that is listed as the "Last visit" date on their profile page.
- List the # of caches you found excluding event caches, or
premium member only caches.
This cache ultimately is about having fun while being challenged. While I am not pedantic about your logging requirements, your log will be removed if I find you have not met the requirements for seeking this cache.
Where do I find this cache once I am done with the logging requirements?
See waypoint listed below.
- QUALIFIED CACHERS:
- Master Sergeant USMC
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum