Cache Swap: You Might Be A Geocacher If...
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The cache is not at the posted
Jeff Foxworthy started it all with 'You might be a redneck if...', and it has been passed along to every hobby, job and way of life. Here are a few that have come from geocaching:
You might be a geocacher if...
- you never leave the house without a gps.
- your pda is used more for geocaching stuff than personal stuff.
- there are more geocache pictures on your camera than regular pictures.
- a 'swap meet' is a place where you swap caches.
- you GEOcache in the woods to swap FLICKS on dvd.
- yOu take A hiKe to the top of a mountain looking for dollar store toys.
- every pile of logs, sticks, WOOD or rocks looks like a good spot to hide a cache.
- visiting a CEMETERY is to find a cache, not a funeral.
- you find a cache in a HIDDEN VALLEY but you miss all the scenery.
- yOu haVE talked into youR gps like a cell phone.
- rummage sales are for LOOKing for geocache containers and geocache swap items.
- your arms and legs are bloody from thorn scratches and it was a 'good day'.
- special anniversaries are more about dates and numbers of caches than birthdays, weddings or first dates.....
- you know the location of every park, backroad and public use area within *** miles.
- you share cache info so you don't have to visit all the parts of a puzzle/multi-cache (HINT, HINT)
To find the clues to this cache, you will have to visit a few of my(DRACONIS) caches in the area. The clues are on this page are for which ones to visit. The cache attributes are for this cache only, not any other you may need to visit. Be careful and as always.....
P.S. Feel free to mention your own 'You might be a geocacher if...' stories.
[puzzle] pncvgny yrggref.
[cache] nobhg 10 srrg vagb gerrf, arkg gb n tebhc bs gerrf, pbirerq jvgu fgvpxf.
Last Updated: on 1/31/2017 1:33:22 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (9:33 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum