These are the rules:
1. To "FIND" this cache, you must find a cache within each county in the Province of New Brunswick.
2. To verify completion, and receive authorization to seek and log the cache, you will need to e-mail me the county name, GC number, the cache name and date of each find. I will then retire to my secret underground cache laboratory to verify that the location of each find is within the proper county and authorize you to find and log the cache.
3. Generally accepted rules, guidelines and conditions for logging a cache find apply. These must be bona fide active caches listed on Geocaching.com that you have personally (physically) found and logged both at the cache and online.
4. All active physical cache types (including Earth caches and Letterbox Hybrid caches) count as finds for the New Brunswick Backroad Challenge. Events (CITO included), Virtuals, Locationless and Traveling caches WILL NOT be allowed.
6. While you may have others with you when you find the final cache, only those who have fulfilled ALL criteria for this cache will be allowed to log it as a find. Find logs by other cachers will be deleted.
7. When in doubt ask—we can discuss it or even seek guidance from others, but the final decision rests with the cache owner.