Pay It Forward/IowaBeaver
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
"Pay it forward or paying it forward refers to repaying the good deeds one has received by doing good things for other unrelated people." -Wikipedia
When you arrive at the coordinates, follow the directions to find the cache! Be sure to stay to the left of the tall grass!
1. Follow the trail down to the creek.
2. Follow the creek to the confluence.
3. Hop the smaller stream, one hop should be enough.
4. Immediately turn right and follow the game trail up the bank and along the larger creek.
5. You will soon see another game trail intersecting with the one you are on. Take this and be sure you follow it between two large trees, one with a major limb broken.
6. Follow the new trail parallell to the smaller creek.
7. After crossing a dry creek, look to the right.
8. The cache/letterbox will be in the multi trunked tree.
9. Good Luck!
The Pay it Forward concept by GerbilMafia: You find this cache and in return place a "Pay it Forward" cache of your own--easy huh? When somebody finds your cache they do the same, and so on and so on. Maybe you can bring a stocked cache container with you and place it on your way home, or maybe you already know of a good location. Either way this series has the potential to grow very fast. Once you place your cache simply name it "Pay it Forward" with your team name attached, example----Pay it Forward/Team Joe Shmoe.----I would love to see this series reach the far corners of the earth while giving back to the Geocaching community at the same time. Feel free to cut and paste this description if you decide to participate by placing your own PIF cache. (You DO NOT have to place a cache if you don't want to, but it would be appreciated, and hiding one PIF cache per team will be enough to make this happen.)
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 03/23/2016 07:18:42 Pacific Daylight Time (14:18 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum