Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Cache is 35 mm film container with logbook and pencil, it's located about 2m from ground in wall.
Cesis Manor windmills were built in 18th century. Place for the mill was selected as the north-east town in an open field, where in the windmill wings could play west wind who came from Gauja valley. In 1935 Karlis Eglits bought mills. He over the old stone tower installed wind engine. In 1954 the mill wall was used as warehouse by the city stadium. After fire in 1998 building was abandoned.