Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is the 5th of a series of caches with the Muse theme. This one is THOUGHTS. FTF can either take or leave the Thoughts Coin. There is also other SWAG inside. There will be a coin in each of the cache, so you can collect them all. Please make sure the cover is on tight, and please rehide as found.
There are a couple of definitions for Muse, the one that I like to use that fits in to Geocaching is the use of it this way.
1 : to become absorbed in thought; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
I plan on making all of these caches a 3 or above difficulty
THOUGHT(S) - v. Past tense and past participle of think.
1. The act or process of thinking; cogitation.
2. A product of thinking. See Synonyms at idea.
3. The faculty of thinking or reasoning.
4. The intellectual activity or production of a particular time or group: ancient Greek thought; deconstructionist thought.
5. Consideration; attention: didn't give much thought to what she said.
a. Intention; purpose: There was no thought of coming home early.
b. Expectation or conception: She had no thought that anything was wrong.
I HAVE A FEELING THAT THERE ARE MANY THAT THOUGHT GEOCACHING WOULD NEVER BE POPULAR.
Don't miss the others in the series: Muse Series (visit link)
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum