How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is the 6TH of a series of caches with the Muse theme. This one is MOMENTS. FTF can either take or leave the Moments Coin. There will be a coin in each of the cache, so you can collect them all. Please rehide as found. BYOP
There are a couple of definitions for Muse, the one that I like to use that fits in to Geocaching is the use of it this way.
1 : to become absorbed in thought; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
I plan on making all of these caches a 3 or above difficulty.
MOMENTS - 1. A brief, indefinite interval of time.
2. A specific point in time, especially the present time: He is not here at the moment.
3. A particular period of importance, influence, or significance in a series of events or developments: a great moment in history; waiting for her big moment.
4. Outstanding significance or value; importance: a discovery of great moment.
5. A brief period of time that is characterized by a quality, such as excellence, suitability, or distinction: a lackluster performance that nevertheless had its moments.
a. An essential or constituent element, as of a complex idea.
b. A phase or an aspect of a logically developing process.
7. Abbr. M Physics
a. The product of a quantity and its perpendicular distance from a reference point.
b. The tendency to cause rotation about a point or an axis.
8. Statistics The expected value of a positive integral power of a random variable. The first moment is the mean of the distribution.
I AM SURE WE ALL HAVE MANY GREAT MOMENTS THAT WE HAVE HAD WHILE CACHING, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STATE ONE. THIS ONE WAS HIDDEN FOR MY DAUGHTERS. WE HAVE HAD A GREAT TIME DOING THIS AND PLAN TO HAVE MANY MORE.
Don't miss the others in the series: Muse Series (visit link)
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum