How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache is located at Union Cemetery. This is Greensboro's oldest known African American Cemetery. What better way to honor these fine men and women in this cemetery than to place a challenge cache.
The requirement for this cache is that you must find 50 caches that meet at least one of the following criteria:
1) The cache must have the word "Cemetery" or "Cemetary (common misspelling) or Grave/Graves in the title of the cache.
2) Since there are caches in some cemeteries with a different name, if any of the description has the word cemetery/cemetary in it, it counts.
3) Since sometimes even the description does not say anything about it being in or near a cemetery, if any of the past logs for a cache mentions the words cemetery/cemetary or grave/graves it is good to go.
4) If you have placed a cache that meets any of the above criteria, that will count as one of your 50.
5) Make a bookmark of you 50 Finds that meet the requirements and add this cache to that bookmark as well.
Some of the best caches I have been to have been in cemeteries. Please use respect whenever you enter a cemetery and enjoy this cache.
Please note that this cache is not placed on or near any grave stone.
Fcyvg evtug hc gur zvqqyr!