Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
[LV] Koordinatas norada uz vietu, kur atstat mašinu un sakt celu lidz cache. Cache ir 35mm filminas karbina, kas satur zimuli un logbook, un to var atrast saskaitot prasito dažadas koordinatas.
[ENG] Coordinates show the parking place from which to start the track to the cache. Cache is 35mm film canister with logbook and pencil which you can find doing some counting in several coordinates.
Parka pirmsakumi saistami ar 18.gs otro pusi, kad Aluksnes teritoriju ieguvusi fon Fitinghofu gimene. Parka iekartošana dalibu nemuši pazistami ta laika arhitekti, makslas amatnieki un daildarznieki. Laika posma no 1802. - 1804. gadam bija tika parveidots anglu stila, lai ainava izskatitos ka pašas dabas veidota. 19.gs un 20gs vairaki pieminekli tika iznicinati. 1998.gada tika uzsakti parka atjaunošanas darbi. Pašlaik parks tiek labiekartots un sakopts: izcirsti vecie koki, sakopti diki, ka ari restauretas mazas arhitekturas formas.
Mauzolejs atklats 1832.gada 18.janvari ka Fitinghofu dzimtas kapenes. Celtne ir interesanta ar ampira stila norieta iezimem un buveta pec Lejassilezijas arhitekta Krauzes zimejuma. Pusapalas monumentala granita kapnes ar sešiem pakapieniem saista zemes limeni ar cokola virsu - mauzoleja gridu. Zem gridas izmuretajas pagraba telpas atradas radiali gar sienam ierikotas kapenes. Tagad tas ir aizbetonetas, jo agrak tikušas izpostitas.
Aleksandra paviljons celts 19.gs sakuma. Paviljons esot buvets par godu Krievijas caram Aleksandram I, kad vinš caur Vidzemi atgriezdamies Peterburga 1822.gada pabijis ari Aluksne. Tomer, iespejams, ka paviljons uzcelts ari velak tikai ši notikuma atcerei. Tautas nostastos ši celtne figure ari ka "kafijas paviljons" - baronu dzimta šeit milejusi dzert rita kafiju un istabenei bijis jamero talais celš no Jaunas pils lidz Aleksandra paviljonam tik ilgi, lidz kafija atnesta vajadzigaja karstuma.
Eola templis celts 18.gs 90-tajos gados un veltits grieku veja dievam Eolam. Templa vidu uz granitakmens postamenta agrak atradusies ari Eola figura. Templis veidots no kaltiem akmeniem, kuros iebuveti dzelzs balsti, kas tur templa jumta kupolu. Agrak kupolu rotajis zelta aplis, kas nosaciti attelojis saules seju (tagad tas ir atjaunots), tadel dažkart ši celtne deveta ari par Saules templi. Templim bijusi dekorativa un ari izklaidejoša funkcija - ta iekšpuse pie kupola konstrukcijas centra bijušas iekartas 4 arfas, kas veja skanejušas. Velak arfas nonemtas, jo vetras laika troksnis bijis tik liels, ka traucejis pils iemitnieku naktsmieru.
Granita obelisku 1799.gada licis uzcelt Burhards fon Fitinghofs sava teva pieminai. Uz ta postamenta bijusi piestiprinata marmora plaksne ar uzrakstu vacu valoda: "Labakajam tevam, cilveku draugam no pateiciga dela 1799". Uz ši pieminekla bijis redzams ari Otto Hermana fon Fitinghofa ovalais portretmedaljons mura izcilna veida. Zemak atradusies cetrsturaina plaksne ar uzrakstu "O.H.vonVietinghoff", bet granita obeliska smaile noslegusies ar lodi. Obeliska augstums - 8.74 metri.
Cache ir novietots šajas koordinatas:
Nezinamas vertibas var atrast, atbildot uz sekojošiem jautajumiem:
A: Cik kvadratinu ir virs Mauzoleja ieejas?
koordinatas, ja nevarat atrast mauzoleju: N: 57°25.451 E: 027°04.112
B: Cik lielo staru ir Eola templa saulei?
koordinatas, ja nevarat atrast templi: N: 57°25.520 E: 027°04.026
[ENG] The beginnings of the park date in the 18th century, when Aluksne territory was owned by von Fitinghof’s family. The creation of the park involved many well known architects, craftsmen, and gardeners of that time. From 1802 to 1804 park was transformed to English style for landscape to look as natural as possible. During 19th and 20th century many monuments were destroyed. In 1998 the renovation of the park started. Currently the park is well kept: old trees are cut out, the ponds are cleaned up, and the architectural forms are restored.
Mausoleum of von Fitinghofs family was opened in 1832 as sepulcher of von Fitinghof family. The building is interesting with empire style characteristics and is projected by architect Krauze. The building consists of semi-circular monumental granite stairs with six steps that connect ground level with cap surface- the floor of the mausoleum. Under the floor there are cellars with crypts placed radially around the walls. Now crypts are concreted because they have been destroyed.
Pavilion of Alexander was built in the beginning of the 19th century. Pavilion was built in honor of the Russian tsar Alexander the 1st, who visited Aluksne travelling home to St. Petersburg through Latvia. However, it might be that Pavilion was built later in memory of this event. In the folk tales this building is known also as coffee pavilion; the Baron family lowed to drink coffee in the mornings and the maid had to go long way from the New Castle to Pavilion of Alexander so many times, until the coffee was served in the right temperature.
Temple of Eol was built in the end of 18th century and is devoted to Greek god of wind- Eol. In the middle of the temple there is granite stone podium on which there was figure of Eol in the beginnings of this temple. The Temple is made of stones in which there are iron bases which support the roof dome. In the beginnings the dome of the temple was decorated with golden circle which symbolized the face of the sun (now it is restored), that is why sometimes this temple is called the temple of Sun. The Temple had decorative and entertaining function- inside there were 4 harps that sounded in the wind. Later the harps were taken off, because the noise during storms was so loud that it disturbed the sleep of the castle residents.
Granite obelisk was built in 1799 in honor of the father of Burhard von Fitinghof. On its podium there was marble plate with the inscription in German: “For the best father, friend of people from grateful son 1799”. On this monument there was also oval medallion of portrait of Otto Herman von Fitinghof in the wall. Under was quadrangular plate with inscription „O.H.von Vietinghoff”, but the spike of the granite obelisk ended with sphere. THh height of the obelisk is 8.74 meters.
The cache is located in the following coordinates:
The unknowns can be discovered by answering to the following questions:
A: How many squares there are above the entrance of the Mausoleum?
coordinates, if you can't find the Mausoleum: N: 57°25.451 E: 027°04.112
B: How many big rays does the sun above the Temple of Eol has?
coordinates, if you can't find the Temple: N: 57°25.520 E: 027°04.026
You can check your answers for this puzzle on (visit link)
[LV] Cnyvqmnz bmbynz nhtg.
[ENG] Jr uryc gur bnx gb tebj.