How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
parking N45 21.574 W066 00.816
Park on the Rothesay Rd and follow the path down and cross the railroad tracks. Enter the bushes on the other side of tracks and follow path to the right along the top of river bank. During the summer months there will be some lovely boats anchored out on the water and in the cold winter months there will be more than one hundred ice fishing shacks set up like a neat little village. This property is owned by the Town of Rothesay. Enjoy the view and the hunt. The cache is a camo PB container with a log book, some toys and TB Kryptic's Lucky Turtle.
On August 23, 1871 the first Sculling Championship between the Saint John crew called the Paris Four and the crew from England called the Newcastle-on-Tyne Four was held on the Kennebecasis River. James Renforth of the English team collapsed and later died during the race. Thirty years later local residents decided to name their small village after him. FTF kj-mclean @ ZeMartelo
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum