Curse of the FTF - SW Devon #6
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is my first cache. I hope you like it. There are lots of parking areas nearby. The cache is a cylinder shaped food container with a few swaps.
1. FTF’er is cursed, sorry “invited” to place the next cache in the series (Curse of the FTF - South West Devon #7) within 1 month. Otherwise the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again!!! MuahHAHA!!
2. It is asked that you only be a FTF for this series once. This is to give others a chance to be the FTF and place the next cache in the series.
3. Cache can be any type of cache (Traditional, Puzzle, Multi, etc.)
4. When the next cache is placed e-mail the owners of all the preceding caches so a link can be added (and curse officially lifted).
5. Keep the series in the South West of DEVON (i.e. Plymouth, Dartmoor area).
By way of clarification, everyone can log their find, and hopefully the FTF person will play along and place another cache, but it is in no way a requirement for logging this cache.
Onfr bs gerr