Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
An easy cache located in a beautiful park :) Accessible by foot, ok for kids.
Welcome to the La Luna cache, a 2.4 L Rubbermaid container. Our first cache hide.. and we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed finding this spot, and putting it together. Located about forty feet off trail. PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE GEOCACHER'S AND DO NOT TRAMPLE PLANT LIFE! Inside, this cache initially contained:
Please take a picture and email firstname.lastname@example.org when the is camera full.
- Odd picture #1, #2, #3
- Betty Page sticker (in a closed envelope, lest it be seen by young eyes)
- New, wrapped 90 minute cassette tape
- Sun and La Luna temporary tattoos
- Unused postcard from World Famous TreeHouse
- Fray.com purple sticker from 1999 Fray Day 'work'
- 3 Lisa Frank stickers
- Yellow haired troll
- 2 Champagne poppers
- Package of daisy seeds inside miniture flower pot
- Sealed minture bottle of scope
- New earrings
- Rainbow stick mechanical pencil
- 4 Shiny flatsided glass stones
- 2 Shiny baubles
- 3 Bells
- A wooden fish
- Unused, sealed Kodak CD-R Silver Plus
- 1 pen, 1 pencil, log book and geocaching print out sheet
- Disposable camera with 26 exposures left
Ybpngrq haqre ohfu, juvpu vf arkg gb n irel ovt gerr.