How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The series starred Jack Klugman as Dr. Quincy, a strong-willed, very principled Medical Examiner (forensic coroner) in Los Angeles County working to ascertain facts about suspicious deaths.
Many of the episodes follow a set formula:
* Somebody dies, seemingly by natural causes.
* Quincy notices something that causes him to suspect foul play.
* He then changes roles from medical examiner to detective, by refusing to release the body and sign off on the cause of death.
* Quincy's boss gets upset, believing that Quincy is seeing evidence that doesn't exist, and that Quincy should work on routine cases. The police get their feathers ruffled as he "shoulders-in" on their territory as well.
* He argues quite loudly with some bureaucratic individual impeding the case.
* Quincy solves the murder.
This is the first in series of caches that will follow a formula.
Watch out for barbed wire, and don't cross it!!!!!!
oenapu bhg va cynva fvtug
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum