Curse of the FTF - SW Devon # 9
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A short walk on Dartmoor
1. FTF'er is cursed, sorry "invited" to place the next cache in the series (Curse of the FTF - South West Devon #10) within 1 month. Otherwise the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again!!! MuahHAHA!!
2. It is asked that you only be a FTF for this series once. This is to give others a chance to be the FTF and place the next cache in the series.
3. Cache can be any type of cache (Traditional, Puzzle, Multi, etc.)
4. When the next cache is placed e-mail the owners of all the preceding caches so a link can be added (and curse officially lifted).
5. Keep the series in the South West of DEVON (i.e. Plymouth, Dartmoor area).
There is no requirement to place the next cache in
order to log a find but it does add to the fun. If you're FTF and don't wish to place the next in the series please say so.......Thanks.
Tbefr Ohfu (Frr Fcbvyre)