Where: Cleary Lake Regional Park
When: May 15th, 2010
Who: Geocachers, family, friends: come for a day of geocaching fun!
What does Cleary Lake Regional Park have to offer?
- Miles of Trails
- Picnic Shelter
- Barbecue Grills
- Swimming beach (closed)
- Boat Launch (non-motorized)($5 trailer parking fee)
- 9 hole golf course
- 20 geocaches
- 11:00 am: Early arrival and setup.
- 11:30 am: Check-in station opens.
12:00 pm: Potluck Lunch
- 12:30 pm: Geocaching and Socializing.
- 1:30 pm: THANKS! Enjoy your day at the Park.
General Event Info:
- We welcome everyone to join us.
- Bring a dish to share: dessert, salad, hot dish, whatever.
- Bring your own drinks, plates, cups and utensils.
- Come prepared for "changing" weather.
- Admission and parking is FREE!
If this sounds like fun,
log a "will attend" and put this cache on your watch list.
You will be informed of any updates.
SEE YOU THERE!!
suggested by zoejam72
The Spring Event Committee:
* King Boreas
* The Katsmeow
* Team MnMizzou
* oneied cooky
On-site parking is reserved for the Event Committee.
Parking is available nearby at the Basswood Picnic Area lot.
A day (and night) of socializing, camping and caching.
The Norway Ridge group campsite has been reserved for Saturday night.
* Individual sites must be reserved and pre-paid ($10/site) by May 1st.
* There is a strict limit of 40 campers at Norway Ridge.
- Contact King Boreas here.
* Group camping is for tents or tent trailers.Sorry, no RVs.
* Three Rivers Parks enforce the DNR firewood restriction.
Please bring and prepare your own meals. A grill for charcoal is available. There is also a grill at the firepit. Firewood IS greatly appreciated.
- 03:00 pm Event check-in starts, meet 'n greet
- 03:15 pm Pre-paid campsites available after "base" site is selected
- 07:00 pm Bonfire
- 10:00 pm Quiet time
- 09:00 am Coffee!
- 12:00 pm Prepare to leave
- 01:00 pm Exit Group Camp area
Social activities available:
Lifetime supporter of:
Photo credit: incrediblemagpie