A Busy Day Challenge in Arkansas
In Arkansas, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Find six different geocache types in one day to log this find!
The Good News:
The Medium sized Tupperware container IS at the posted coordinates.
The Bad News:
You must read the cache page for requirements to log this cache.
This is a "Challenge Cache". Failure to follow the listed rules WILL result in your log being deleted.
Don't make me be the bad guy!
In order to get a smiley here, you must follow these requirements:
- Fulfill the challenge requirements (see the Rules section for details).
- Find the cache at the given coordinates.
- Sign the log in the cache.
- Log your find here and include the date you fulfilled the challenge requirements. I will check that date confirm your Busy Day.
This cache is located off of a paved walking trail in Ben geren park. Park opens at sunrise (6:30 a.m.) and closes at 11:00 p.m. in the summer and at 7:30 p.m. in the winter. Recommended parking is at the Disc Golf Course parking lot. The difficulty for this cache notes the difficulty of completing the challenge. The difficulty of finding the cache is 1.5 The ground approaching the cache site can be boggy after rain, so be prepared.
In order to log this cache as "found", you must follow this set of rules:
- You must first complete the challenge portion of this cache by finding SIX cache types in ONE DAY! The thirteen acceptable cache types are:
Multi-Cache (Offset Cache)
Mystery or Puzzle Caches
Cache In Trash Out Event
GPS Adventures Maze Exhibit
Project A.P.E. Cache
Locationless caches do NOT qualify for this challenge!
Benchmarks do NOT qualify for this challenge!
- Benchmarks and locationless types do NOT count toward the goal! However, noting a Benchmark find on the same Busy Day would earn awesome bonus points.
- Your busy day must be on or after 02/14/2010. Previous busy days do not count at this time. At some point in the future, I will open this cache up to include the past. If you have a qualifying day from before this cache's release date and/or would like to be notified when this restriction is lifted, add the cache to your watchlist.
- This cache container cannot count toward its own goal. This cache does not count as the Unknown cache type and cannot be one of your six caches. If you find an Unknown cache type as part of this challenge, it cannot be this cache.
- In order to log your find and get your smiley, you must locate the physical cache and sign the log. (The cache is at the coordinates listed above.)
- You are not required to find this cache container on the same day you fulfilled the challenge requirements. You do need to include in your log the date that you fulfilled the challenge requirements, though. If you do find this cache on the same day, you must do so after fulfilling the requirements. You cannot find 3 cache types, then sign the log for this cache, then find the 3 remaining cache types.
- Cache hides/placements do not count toward this goal. Only finds are valid.
- Caches may be from any location/state. This challenge is not restricted to Arkansas. The cache title includes "Arkansas" simply to clarify where this cache is physically located compared with the other Busy Day caches.
- You do not need to obtain permission from the cache owner before logging this find. The cache owner will research your finds once you log your entry to confirm that you have fulfilled the requirements. Additionally, the cache owner will attempt to contact you for clarification before deleting any logs.
||How is this challenge possible???
Though it takes planning, it is possible to grab six (and even eight) cache types in one day. The great thing about this cache is that it's a difficult challenge, and it's even harder for those die-hard cachers who have cleared all the caches nearby.
||Hall of Fame:
First to Find: Yazzman, with 7 Icons and a crazy story on 02/27/10
Second to Find:Jffok on 02/28/10
Third to Find:dexterjg with 8 icons and specialteacher on 03/13/10
Fourth to Find:gingerose and 00shark on 03/26/10
Fifth to Find:Team CaDo on 04/10/10
First to find 9 icons: ?
Fvapr lbh'ir unq n ohfl qnl, V chg gur pnpur arne n orapu fb lbh pbhyq erfg! Jura lbh trg pybfr, lbh'yy frr gur boivbhf pnzb.
Last Updated: on 6/11/2017 4:40:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time (11:40 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum