Newcastle Airport TB Hotel
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
I figured it was time we had a TB hotel neart the airport to make it a little easier to launch local TB and coins. It is a simple hide in an easily accessable location. The cache is a camouflaged ammo tin.
There is a container in this Cache with 2 compartments:
Arrivals – for TB’s and GC’s to be dispersed in Hunter Region.
Departures – for those that are to travel from the region.
Please leave a note in the Trackable log stating where the owner wishes the object to go. Do not leave items in the departures compartment that cannot be carried on aircraft.
To be fair to all, when taking Travel Bugs or Geocoins please follow these rules:
1. Leave as many TB's and GC’s as you like.
2. Make a note in the Trackable log to show the TB’s mission so others will know as soon as the TB or GC is picked up.
3. Don't take them all unless there is only one left.
4. In the Trackables book, please cross out the Geocoins and TB’s that you’ve taken.
5. Place the cache back as found.