How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Cache is NOT at the coordinates listed. Don't go
searching there. You won't find anything.
Spoiler pictures - ya gotta love em.
The Meaning of SPOILER
SPOILER means "Something you would've prefered to find out yourself"
1. One who seizes spoils or booty.
2. Something that causes spoilage.
3. a. A long, narrow hinged plate on the upper surface of an airplane wing that reduces lift and increases drag when raised.
3. b. An air deflector mounted usually at the rear of an automobile to reduce lift at high speeds.
4. A candidate for office whose chances of winning are slight but who may get enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning.
5. A published piece of information that divulges a surprise, such as a plot twist in a movie.
1. A remark which reveals important plot elements from books or movies, thus denying the reader (of the article) the proper suspense when reading the book or watching the movie.
2. Any remark which telegraphs the solution of a problem or puzzle, thus denying the reader the pleasure of working out the correct answer (see also interesting). Either sense readily forms compounds like total spoiler, quasi-spoiler and even pseudo-spoiler.
By convention, articles which are spoilers in either sense should contain the word ‘spoiler’ in the Subject: line, or guarantee via various tricks that the answer appears only after several screens-full of warning, or conceal the sensitive information via rot13, spoiler space or some combination of these techniques.
[no hint - you have a picture of it above]
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum