Exam Day - Are you ready for the test?
This puzzle will require a bit of research and will see if you can pay attention to details
1) FOUR letter word for one of the 800 point categories
2) In the above section, what type of questions have been done away with?
3) On the 1600 scale, What is the Official bottom score for the 97th Percentile?
4) What was the MEAN Verbal score for 1978?
5) If you received an incorrect score in Oct 2005, what would you most likely receive in damages?
6) How many students took the first test?
7) How many times a year is the test offered in the US?
8) How long is the Critical Reading section in seconds?
9) What did the A initially stand for?
10) Who used to handle all things SATs?
N49 ab.cdc W122 ee.fec
a = Convert #5 in quarters, then add each number together, then divided by two
b = #1 as letters, added together, subtract 2, divided by the 3rd letter as a number in #9, multiplied by 2
c = Take the #4 subtract three, then divide by #7, then add the two numbers together and subtract one
d = Add each number from #6 together, then subtract 1, then add each of those numbers together, then divided by the first letter as a number in the second word from #2
e = #3 minus the last letter as a number of the first word in #10, then divided by each of the first letters of #10 added together, then the answer added together.
f = third digit of #8.
||The Gold Star Series is a 10 part puzzle series has been created to promote and teach novice geocachers the art and skill of puzzle problem solving. The idea is to teach some of the fundamentals skills involved by exposing you to them. Each puzzle has be constructed to be both fun and between easy to moderate difficulty to solve. Everyone from new to even accomplish puzzle solving cachers will enjoy this series. Each puzzle solution is of course not in the lake but is within 2 miles of the posted coordinates. In each of the first 10 caches you will find a number in the lid and logbook of the cache. You will need to write this number down and use all 10 to solve the location of the last 11th cache is. Inside the 11th cache will be 10 unique beads for the first 10 finders. Take one, and hang onto it for later when all 10 have been taken there will be a random prize draw for 10 prizes. Prizes will be announced at the 2010 Lower Mainland Blitz closing event, will container non-activated geocoins, and various other premium geoswag items some of which are being donated by World Caching.
List of Puzzles in the series:
Enjoy the series