This puzzle is loosely based on the board game Clue. You will need to deduce the suspect (geocacher), the item used (benchmark), and finally the location (this cache). I'm very sorry this has been placed so close to tax time for what you are about to do. Good luck!
Note that the list of suspects was selected entirely at random from people I've actually met. They haven't actually done anything, and I hope they won't seek revenge. Here are the "usual" suspects, in alphabetical order:
2 doko dakke
7 Sharknose Bunnies
Here is some information about the suspect:
1) The suspect did not join on a Sunday.
2) To date, the suspect has found NGS Benchmarks.
3) The suspect's first find was not hidden by Fish2007.
4) To date, the suspect has hidden geocaches.
5) The first cache hidden by the suspect was in Minnesota.
6) The suspect does not have an accomplice.
7) To date, the suspect has not found a European Union Geocoin.
8) The suspect's first Unknown geocache hide was not placed in May of 2007.
Take the name of the first suspect eliminated and subtract the number of letters in their name from the number of letters in the suspect's name. This will tell you which of the suspect's first finds to look at for the item used.
Add .338 to the last three of find's lattitude to get XXX.
Add .669 to the last three of longitude of the item nearest the find to get YYY.
Cache is at N 44 53.XXX, W 093 26.YYY