CA: BC: WWFM VIII-Prince George-Ping Pong
Saturday, June 4, 2011
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
"Ping Pong gone Wrong"
World Wide Flash Mob VIII!!!
This is on the same day as the rest of the world, but due to some conflicts (in my schedule), it will be at 4:45pm.
I hope you can come and join in the mania I have planned.
Meet & greet to follow at Tim's across the parking lot for those interested. CANCELLED. Go watch the game!
Since this is my first WWFM, I've chosen a simple theme: "Ping Pong gone Wrong".
If you have a ping pong paddle you can bring to the event, that will help out greatly. Please tell me how MANY paddles and people you are bringing.
The goal is to get the whole group bouncing a ping pong ball on a ping pong paddle for 1 minute. I know that is a long time, but I thing we can get at least 2 or 3 shots at it.
I will supply all the ping pong balls.
Awards for longest time bouncing, best costume, biggest paddle.
We will be ending the event exactly 15 minutes after we start. For the socializing, we will be meeting across the parking lot at Tim's.
(No hints available.)
- 4:45 FMThe group that wanted to get this over so they could go watch the hockey game!
- 5:45 crewThe die hard crew and a few,
- A different paddleI said bring a paddle, I guess I should have been more specific.
- ConcentrationHad a lot of fun trying to keep the smiley in the air.
- The more the merrierTrying to get every ping pong ball moving was a real challenge.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum