This cache was placed with the permission of the Tshwane Nature Conservation & Resorts section. It is open from 06h00 tot 18h00.
Please stay on the paths as far as possible. This conservation area is well kept and looked after.
The rules are really simple :
1. Whoever finds the cache first (FTF) should place the next cache in the series [The Curse of the FTF - Gauteng #2(xyz etc.)] within 1 month.
Otherwise the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again !(just joking)
2. It is asked that you only be a FTF for this series once. This is to give others a chance to be the FTF.
3. It can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.)
4. When the next cache is placed e-mail the owners of all the preceding caches so a link can be added.
5. The cache must be placed in Gauteng only.
6.If you are the FTF in this series and do not wish to continue the series, PLEASE say so in your log entry.This will give the 2nd-TF, 3rd-TF, etc the option to continue the game.
NOTE to all who hunt FTF's in this series... Reviewers have been instructed by Groundspeak not to approve caches that have a requirement to place an additional cache or caches as a condition of logging the find. You can make a suggestion that the person do so, but it can't be required.
Small trackable and empty bison tube for re-hiding as prize for this FTF included in the cache ! Remember the Worm can also have a chance later in the series for a FTF !
2nd Curse in the series, by - archived
3rd Curse in the series, by
4th Curse in the series, by
5th Curse in the series, by
6th Curse in the series by
7th Curse in the series, by - archived
8th Curse in the series, by
9th Curse in the series, by
10th Curse in the series, by
11th Curse in the series, by
12th Curse in the series, by
13th Curse in the series, by
14th Curse in the series, by
15th Curse in the series, by
16th Curse in the series, by