Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
IGOFM 10/10/10- Having "Phoon" in E-ville.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Here is your invitation to come have Phoon in E-ville!
Everyone knows that Monkeys like to have Phoon, but what about you?
Here is your sanctioned opportunity to have Phoon.
What does it take to be Phoony you may ask?
Rules for the Phoon pose:
- Stand sideways to the camera. (A Phoon is always viewed from the side.)
- Bend your arms at the elbows. (Look like an athletic runner, not a ballerina.)
- Lift your rear elbow (not your hand) so that it is easy to see behind your back.
- Lean forward at the waist. This will help you look more energetic and will help you lift your rear ankle.
- Bend at the knee, the leg you're standing on.
- Lift your rear leg to a mid-stride running position.
- When possible, do not look at the camera and do not smile.
- Either arm can be the rear arm. Either leg can be the rear leg.
Let's gather at the posted coordinates at 9:45am.
at 10:00am....let's have Phoon!
Permission to host this event has been granted by the Iowa Geocachers Organization
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:39:37 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:39 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum