GONIL 2009 Picnic Commemorative Cache
In Illinois, United States
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache was placed in celebration of the 2009 GONIL Annual Picnic. Container is a 1 gallon Lock & Lock.
This cache is being put out to commemorate the GONIL 2009 Annual Picnic. The hike is short from the trail, but during the summer months, there can be some considerable bushwacking, which would increase the terrain. I would suggest approaching the cache from the trail to the east, and the cache is 200 feet off a trail.
Cache has been approved by the DuPage County Forest Preserve District (sticker #238) and they ask that we include the following info:
- This Geocache is placed on DuPage County Forest Preserve property with permission.
- Do not place the following items in the Geocache: Food items, inappropriate, offensive, or hazardous materials.
- DuPage County Forest Preserve hours are 1 hour after sunrise until 1 hour after sunset. Preserve users must not be in the preserves after hours.
- It is the visitor's responsibility to be aware of the policies and rules pertaining to this preserve. For more information on preserve rules, see the information kiosk in the parking lot of the preserve or contact Visitor Services at (630) 933-7248.
- All Statutes, Ordinances, rules and regulations pertaining to the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County are applicable.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:39:39 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:39 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum