How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
10 m from a red marked path (1075 m altitude) The path is a used by climbers to reach the spikes and by hikers (passages require to use hands) for its fantastic views. One of the finest in the region. We recomend making the excursion from "Can Massana" (leave the car there) to La Portella and Coll d'Agulles, then down the N gulley and back to the car (2-3 h) or the reverse way. under a rock at the foot of a big spike
The small white plastic container (19x11x5 cm) has been replaced in its 5th aniversary (Feb 18, 2006) by an ammo box (thanks amon, joanmire, vicam, garri, andreu, mr donut, effour & tecnics).
Tbvat R gur pbagnvare vf nobhg 10 z A orsber n aneebjvat bs gur cngu orgjrra gjb fcvxrf.
- The "team" that put the stashYou will need to go almost to the top of the spikes behind us. But do not worry, as usually happens, there is an easy trail that goes there.
- A nice passage. It is much less step than it looks here.This is nice step passage. There is a fixed rope to help in case of rain (so, not very often). But it is possible to avoid it. I have been here with children 4 years old and they really enjoyed this place.
- Spectacular and unique sceneryDo you know another place like this ?
- The place where the stash is hiddenAll is said.
- A narrow pass
- A mapThis map will help you. The green trail is the nicest, but it has several passages where you need to use your hands. So, I am giving too much information! Perhaps you will not need your GPS!
- The container is under this stone.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum