Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Brighton Up Your Day
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Are you stuck in a mucky temperature inversion? This cache will get you up above the pea soup. It is rated a 5 because special winter sports equipment is required as well good skills in the use of this equipment. Unfortunately you must also part with some serious cash in order to participate in this sport. (Warning: cache is placed in an area rated as a certain dark gemstone by this sports association.)
Cache is a small clear tupperware container with a blue lid. Size is about 4 inches by 4 inches by 3 inches deep. Please bring small but interesting items to trade.
- Original contents:
- Cachunut number 66 (Great Western Snowman) worth 18 points at www.cachunuts.com.
- 15 piece tropical fish slide puzzle from the "Why Me" cache in Hawaii.
- Electronic talking pedometer. (Way cool!)
- (2) Key chains from Hawaii.
- Container of Tylenol. (You may need it by the time you find the cache.)
- Electronic mosquito repellant. (Was only marginally effective at the Potter's Pond campout. Might work better against mosquitos in your area.)
- Dollar coin from New Zealand.
- Australian coin with a 10 on it.
Orgjrra n tebhc bs 3 ynetr rireterra gerrf gung pbzr gbtrgure ng tebhaq yriry. Uvqqra haqre fbzr oenapurf naq fabj (qrcgu bs fabj jvyy inel). Cyrnfr ercynpr gur oenapurf fb vg jvyy fgvyy or uvqqra jura gur fabj zrygf.
- Timp IslandMount Timpanogas is an island in a sea of clouds.
- Above the muck.
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:57:41 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:57 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum