Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Moved out of park, container changed back to filmpot
About Side Tracked We have Motorway Mayhem. We have A-Road Anarchy (cos there aren’t many Motorways in Wales!). But what about public transport users? SideTracked Caches are intended to provide quick Cache-and-dashes at Train Stations. Deepfields & Coseley Station was opened by the LNWR in 1852 only to close exactly fifty years later in 1902. The present Coseley Station opened in 1902 400 metres further down the track from the original station. At grouping the station came under LMS control. The original station buildings, however, have long-since been replaced except for the waiting room on the Wolverhampton platform which used to be a ticket office. Parts of the old 1852 station can still be seen at the end of Havacre Lane to the north of the present station. What was the station entrance is now the entrance to a scrap metal merchants. ( N 52 32 975. W02 05 299). The former stables are in use by a motor repair outfit. ( N 52 32 935. W02 05 275). The sign on the road side of the building covers up a filled in pitching ring through which the feed for the horses would be pitched from the wagon using a pitchfork. There are two more of the same on the railway side of the building. The lower section of the building has three wooden ventilators along the roof.
24 Fbhgu Zntargvp