The Flying Schnauzer Travel Bug Bungalow
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Watch out for Fritz the Flying Schnauzer!
Welcome to the home base of Team_Schnauzer and thank you for visiting our travel bug and geocoin rest stop - the largest cache in Nevada! If you have some weary trackables that need a new place to stay for a while feel free to drop them off here.
This cache is an easy find, located on our property. Please feel free to come up to the house and look for it. We ask you only to follow these simple rules:
1) Please do NOT do any night caching at this location. Not only does it wake Fritz but it might bother the neighbors as well.
2) Respect the property. Please stay out of the plants if possible and don't leave any trash behind. Fritz will probably bark at you the whole time (if he's inside) but he's happy to have new visitors, not mad at you.
3) Sign the log.
4) Feel free to take (or leave) as many trackables (geocoins, travel bugs, pathtags, etc.) as you'd like but make sure that you log them so the owner knows of their whereabouts.
5) If we're home and you'd like to meet us (and the Flying Schnazuer himself) just knock on the door and we'll come on out. We like meeting fellow cachers and Fritz likes making new friends. Also, if you'd like to make a "pit stop" of your own, just ask.
6) This was a "seasonal" cache before but we are now happy to announce that it is open year-round!
Last Updated: on 04/24/2016 18:31:58 Pacific Daylight Time (01:31 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum