Janesville's BOND to Music
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is our first hide and since this location is a home away from home in the fall and spring, we figured it was a good place to start.
You will need to pick your time well as this can be a very busy park.
Enjoy the unique history of America's First Great Woman Popular Song Composer from Janesville!
FTF will get a gift card to Dairy Queen;)
There are some small items in there for children as well.
Once you arrive at the first location, you will find what you need to answer the following questions. The answers will be used to complete the coordinates below. The zeros are provided, you'll need to fill in the rest of the numbers.
1. How old was Carrie Jacobs-Bond when she died? CD
2. What's the answer when you subtract the month from the day of her birth? H
3. How old was Fred when he died? DJ
4. How old was Fred when Carrie and Edward Smith divorced? B
5. When did Carrie and Fred move to Hollywood? FGAA
North DA D0.GHF
West CG 0A.BBJ
Please re-hide as you found it. Thank you.
Ubcr lbh'er tbbq ng zngu.
Last Updated: on 03/27/2016 09:03:15 Pacific Daylight Time (16:03 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum