The rules are really simple :
1. Whoever finds the cache first (FTF) should place the next cache in the series [The Curse of the FTF - Gauteng #5(xyz etc.)] within 1 month.
Otherwise the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again !(just joking)
2. It is asked that you only be a FTF for this series once. This is to give others a chance to be the FTF.
3. It can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.)
4. When the next cache is placed e-mail the owners of all the preceding caches so a link can be added.
5. The cache must be placed in Gauteng only.
6.If you are the FTF in this series and do not wish to continue the series, PLEASE say so in your log entry. This will give the 2nd-TF, 3rd-TF, etc the option to continue the game.
NOTE to all who hunt FTF's in this series... Reviewers have been instructed by Groundspeak not to approve caches that have a requirement to place an additional cache or caches as a condition of logging the find. You can make a suggestion that the person do so, but it can't be required.
Trackable as prize for this FTF included in the cache !
All caches in this series:
Curse of the FTF # 1 - Gauteng (Sterrewag)
Curse of the FTF # 2 - Gauteng (First Aid)
Curse of the FTF # 3 - Gauteng (Guardhouse)
Curse of the FTF # 4 - Gauteng (Banana Park)
Curse of the FTF # 5 - Gauteng ("Oubaas")
Curse of the FTF # 6 - Gauteng (In Hot Water)
Curse of the FTF # 7 - Gauteng (Bird Shelter)
Curse of the FTF # 8 - Gauteng (Snakes Crossing)
Curse of the FTF # 9 - Gauteng (Bullfrogs)
Curse of the FTF # 10 - Gauteng (Indigenous Magic)
Curse of the FTF # 11 - Gauteng (11-11-11)
Curse of the FTF # 12 - Gauteng (Lobola)
Curse of the FTF # 13 - Gauteng (Dominos)
Curse of the FTF # 14 - Gauteng (Numbers)
Curse of the FTF # 15 - Gauteng (Picture Perfect)
Curse of the FTF # 16 - Gauteng (Sweet Sixteen)