Since my first geocache find, I have really been hooked.
Here are some items to remember while Geocaching:
- Caches should be placed to give "some" visual protection for the cacher.
- Twizzers can be very useful for nano caches.
- Put the cache back the way you found it (not easier or harder).
- Read ALL of the other logs if you are stuck. (Has it been found recently? /Even a single word can be a 'hint').
- Have Fun (Don't let one bad cache drive you crazy).
- Take nothing but photos and leave nothing but footprints.
- It is OK to go caching while running errands.
- Stay on the trail as long as possible (avoid the urge to bushwack).
- Buy a handheld GPSr, don't use a car GPSr. Buy it only after you have done 30 caches and you are sure that it's something you will continue to do.
- Look for anything out of place (pile of sticks / does that rock belong there?)
You can check your answers for this puzzle on Geochecker.com.
Feel free to Post your own rules in your logs!
Because Xtrane did know the rules
He did indeed have all the tools.
So he was First To Find today.
On the eve of Veterans' day.