We all know caching comes with risks and challenges - be that nettles, mud or inquisitive cows. This cache has been set to reward those of you who have overcome these 'obstacles' in the pursuit of tupperware. Finally a cache that rewards you when things don't 'quite' go according to plan!!
To log this cache you must first work your way across the CacheBusters grid (below) completing challenges until you form a continuous chain from left to right. You do not need to complete every challenge, just enough to get you from one side of the grid to the other. When you've finished, post a log or email me proof of each. You are then free to go find the CacheBusters Cache and prove to all around that you really are a well rounded cacher!
1) A different and previously unfound cache must be used for each challenge.
2) As the cache owner, I reserve the right to delete any logs on this cache that I do not feel qualify.
3) Caching teams - in the ethos of the game I request that you do not split the challenges between you. At least one member of your team must complete every challenge otherwise the cache owner reserves the right to apply rule 2.
4) I may ask for additional proof such as photos or track logs if your claim is hard to substantiate from cache log alone.
5) The challenges can be done in any order.