NH Yearly Progressive Challenge
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Happy New Year
In January of 2010 we went caching in Arizona with Kayak Kouple, while we were there we took on a challenge. We had fun completing the yearly progressive challenge in less then a week and thought we needed one here as well.
This is the Arizone one. GC22D57
And we were 3rd to find.
The cache is NOT at the posted location, but you can park there if you dare..
To figure out where this cache is add the number of caches you need as of today (01-01-11) (not counting this one.) to the North Coords and subtract the same number from the West Coords.
Logging Requirements: (Sorry Grampa)
You must find the same number of caches as to what year they were placed since 2001.
ALL CACHES MUST BE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
***Previous finds are allowed since I know many have already found a lot of the older caches***
This cache does NOT count for one placed.
Finding and logging this cache prior to finishing is fine.
But please wait until the FTF is officially logged.
- 1 cache placed in the year 2001
- + 2 caches placed in 2002
- + 3 caches placed in 2003
- + 4 caches placed in 2004
- + 5 caches placed in 2005
- + 6 caches placed in 2006
- + 7 caches placed in 2007
- + 8 caches placed in 2008
- + 9 caches placed in 2009
- + 10 caches placed in 2010
- + 11 caches placed in 2011
- + 12 caches placed in 2012
- + 13 caches placed in 2013
- and so on.....
(so on or after 01-01-2014 you will also need 14 caches placed in 2014)
Your log must include at the least the following:
2001 - gcxxxx
2002 - gcxxxx, gcxxxx
2003 - gcxxxx, gcxxxx, gcxxxx
etc. up to the current year.
Or if you prefer create a bookmark similar to mine for the Arizona one. Bookmark
- FTF - January 4 by rjb43nh
ABG gur fgbar jnyy
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum