How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Over the years I have seen many challenges published. Some I could do and some, due to family and financial issues, I will never be able to do. I have completed a few of my own challenges and a few other challenges. I have always tried to design challenges that any geocacher, with a little bit of time, could achieve. This should be one of them.
Many cachers are familiar with the Jasmer challenges. This cache is a lighter version of that concept. I have limited your searching to just Massachusetts.
- Find at least one cache that was placed in every month back to the start of Geocaching in Massachusetts (October 2000).
- These caches MUST be located in Massachusetts.
- Since there are no active caches in Massachusetts that were published in November of 2000 you can skip that month.
- You must find at least one cache in all other months up to and including the current month.
- When logging this cache you need to provide proof verifying completion of the challenge. See verification options below.
- All cache types count.
Option one: Create a public bookmark list of all necessary caches. Email the cache owner a GPX file of that list.
Option two: Email the cache owner with a list of all caches found for this challenge that were placed 2000, 2001, 2002 and the last three months you are using for qualification. Include the GC# and the date you found it.
Option three: Post in your log the information required for option two.
Note: Cache owner reserves the right to require further verification on caches for the months not included in email or post.
The cache is placed at the posted coordinates. The cache is placed in an area known both as Mountain Area Conservation Area and as Littles Brook Conservation Area. The cache is along the southeast edge that borders the Burlington Overlook Park. (That is the fence you will see at this location.) Parking can be found at Overlook Park, down on Mountain Ave or at the bend in Glen Ave.
Good luck and good caching,
Congrats to gw0143 on the FTF
[The cache is marked as the "24-hour challenge" don't worry, just sign the log.] Vg vf jvagre sevraqyl
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum