To complete this challenge you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Have found a minimum of 100 caches.
- Achieved a minimum Average Difficulty rating of 1.9
- Achieved a minimum Average Terrain rating of 1.9
- Your averages must be current at the time of your posting a Found It log on this cache.
- All of your finds must be used to qualify for this challenge.
- This cache cannot be used to meet the requirements of this challenge.
- Any posted "Found It" logs that do not meet the requirements of this challenge will be deleted.
- If you have not met the requirements of this challenge, you may visit this cache, sign the log book and post a note on this page. When you have met the requirements of this challenge, you may then post a "Found It" log without having to revisit the cache.
- If you are a premium member one way that you can demonstrate that you have met this challenge is by posting a screen shot of your Difficulty and Terrain of Caches from your Statistics tab. If you are not a premium member then you will need to provide me with some form of proof, which I can easily verify, that you have met the requirements of this challenge.
Don't forget to look at The 1.9 D & T Average Challenge sister cache, The 1.5 D & T Average Challenge.
If you would like an automated method to determine your qualifying caches, check out what ky.m.guy has written here. Many thanks Kyle!
A list of cachers who have achieved this challenge with both averages greater than or equal to 2.0.
2.0 or Higher Honour Roll:
- Syl Belle
- Lotus 49
- Barnie's Band of Gold
- FLASH Jr. 373
- TEAM MYSTERY INC.
- Grahame Cookie