May 21-22, 2011
N 43° 57.6963
W 071° 40.4941
The third annual Northeast Geocach Bash is scheduled for the weekend of May 21-22, 2011. Among the highlights of this fast-growing event-cache, is the Northeast GeoCache Dash, a competetive one-of-a-kind geocaching race for all ability levels. New this year, is the Sunday Mega Multi Cache Dash, a challenging and fun puzzle-cache with some great prizes for the winners.
As with every year, the BASH this year will include some fantastic social events, geocaching clinics, a Kids Cache, our famous "Top-Ten" lists, and of course, caching with our friends and families.
Ground Zero for this event-cache has changed this year to the Woodstock Broken Branch KOA Campground. The facility is perfect for hosting all of our scheduled events, and is a great place for everyone to gather for some geocaching fun.
Here's what you can expect at the 2011 Northeast Geocache Bash:
- Compete in the Northeast Geocache Dash - A high stakes game of speed and strategy.
- Compete in the Mega Multi Cache Dash - A wicked puzzle-cache game.
- Partake in one of the many geocaching itineraries that we've set up for you.
- NEW Top Ten Lists added to our growing stash.
- Make new friends at one or more of the Bash Socials
- Saturday Geo-BBQ, Hosted by Woodstock Broken Branch KOA Campground
- Saturday Night Geo-Party and Campfire, with entertainment.
- Geo-Expo, Trading Booth, and Cyber-cache.
- Learn the basics, or refine your skills at one of our many educational clinics.
- Geocaching 101 Clinic
- Advanced Caching Clinic
- GPS Clinic
- Kids, prepare a cache of your own, to take home and place in your own location.
- Interact with the geo-vendors and ambassadors that are on site to get you and your family into the game.
Take a look at the 2010 Northeast Geocache Bash