Foden's Folly Mystery Cache
perfunctory butcher's: The cache has been archived because I am moving house and will be unable to maintain it.
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Foden's Folly is Seaford's first 'Chirp' enabled cache and has been
placed to celebrate the rebuilding of the Claremont Road rail
bridge in 2010.
There is nothing to find at the published co-ordinates, but
you will need to visit them.
To complete this cache you will need to do the following:
1) Read up about 'Chirp' so that you are sure you know that your
GPSr is equiped to connect to the radio beacon. At the moment that
will be a Garmin but it is hoped that as time passes, other GPS
receivers will be able to receive the radio beacons.
2) Ensure you have turned your chirp on (easily forgotton).
3) Visit the published co-ordinates which will take you to a
suitable location to receive the chirps.
4) Your GPSr will now automatically lock on to the chirp and
download the co-ordinates of the final cache, which is within 1/2
mile. It will also give you a clue.
5) Find the cache and sign the log, stealth required I'm
Tvira va gur puvec zrffntr