The cache is NOT at the posted coordinates. Solve the puzzle to figure out where the REAL cache is hidden.
There are lots of different kinds of milestones in geocaching. I have personally just reached a geocaching milestone. There are many people who have contributed to me reaching my milestone, and I'll bet there are many who have helped you reach yours! Feel free to use this cache to mention those who have been a part of YOU reaching a milestone!
A FEW of the people who have made a difference in my geocaching:
- FiveDependOnGod: For getting us started into geocaching - clear back in SD!
- fhetter532: For doing so many caches with me and for doing enough caches to make my numbers look a little more sane.
- mitoh: A great friend who we helped get started and who has helped me keep the main things the main things.
- drainhook: For his great tree climbs - he's pushed our family to "heights" we would never have reached otherwise!
- harsan and lttldude9: Great cachers who have become great friends and, while logging notes and DNFs on their epic caches, horrible enemies.
- alfamonkey, Team MidwestHaunters, and Dos-Boot: For their combinations of terrain and difficulty - I love that there are others out there who likes the same kinds of crazy things I like!
- Team JNLE4, kelinore, Daerius and LEGO Cacher: Great FTF hounds who have, at various times, given me awesome FTF competition and friendship.
- So many others who have done so much to make this game so much more fun!!! If I named you all and what you have meant to me, the description would be WAY longer than 500 characters!
Gurer jnf na SGS cevmr bs $1.00 gung unveonyy45 tbg - 100 craavrf gb pryroengr zl zvyrfgbar! (naq gur snxr pbbeqf ng gur gbc unir 100 va gurz, gbb... ubj bqq!) Naq erzrzore, guvf pnpur vf n gevohgr gb gur crbcyr jub urycrq "sbez hf" nf trbpnpuref. (nantenzf ner sha!)