This large white management building (Palace Gutmann) belongs to factory "Kombinat Belišće" d.d. that produces paper. The building was built in the year 1905. By outward appearances it has features of historicism and richly finished lobby of secession. Built for residential purpose, it is always used for the offices of the company. It was ordered by Baron Edmund Gutmann. During the First World War the building was turned into a hospital.
During the Domestic war, the building has been hit in January 3rd 1992. when entire interior of the building was burned down but it is in the process of restoration. Exterior of the building is now restored and it's the nicest building in Belišće.
Source of picture: "History of Belišće through the postcards (2004.)"
There is also other interesting thing to see that is very near the cache and it is a decommissioned machine from year 1889. for sawing wood.
Cache originaly contains:
- small pencil and logsheet
- current currency 1 and 5 kn, 20 and 50 lp - just enough for one coffee :)