This cache is not located at the posted coordinates.
To find the final puzzle cache (number 7), you will need to find the first six caches (number 1-6) in this series. In each sequential cache you will find a picture of a Scrabble board taped to the log book where one of two players (Clint Noble and Heathcliff Wonderful) has added one word to the board. Thus, each cache is considered one turn of play.
Your job is to determine the point value the player has earned for that turn. You need to remember the player and their scores to find the final cache.
To find the location of the final puzzle cache:
- Add Clint Noble's total score to: N41 23.216
- Add Heathcliff Wonderful's total score to: W73 21.597
See link to the NFA website: Brunot Property
See link to the YOUTUBE: Brunot Biography
If you liked this series, then please try: the Snow White Series
I would like to thank the following people:
- GEL for helping me create the field puzzles for each cache.
- JMonti and Newbie52 for beta testing the field puzzle questions.
- Guy Peterson from the NFA who gave me the idea for the cache theme and for giving me permission for placing these caches.
- James and Helen Brunot who bought 75 acres on Taunton Hill Road and then donated 66 acres to the NFA in the early 1970's.
ALPHADOG, BNEIMAN, JPA3 and Worf's Pack on FTF!
RENO8 on number 800!