A touch of Pink
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Breast Cancer Awareness Cache created in honor of Steve's mom, Patricia, and David's grandmother, Jean. Both are breast cancer survivors.
This is not a park and grab - you will have to walk to the cache.
We have filled a cache with many breast cancer awareness items. Please take one.
The original contents include:
1. Log Book
2. Breast Cancer Awareness facts
3. Pink Ribbon pins, stickers and other items
4. FTF pathtag to be kept by first person
5. Breast Cancer Awareness travel tag to be moved around the world
6. The final item starting in this cache is a beautiful breast cancer awareness geocoin that I purchased as a fund raiser from Jim Hillmann. He has pledged to walk 900 miles this year to raise money for a cure.
We ask that only you take this coin to continue its travels if your family has been affected by this horrible disease. When you log your retrieval of the coin, please list in whose honor or memory you pass this coin along.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 05/07/2016 20:55:38 Pacific Daylight Time (03:55 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum