Harry Potter: Argento (#2)
This is the second cache in the Harry Potter Series. To find this cache you will need to start at Harry Potter: The Memory. The information you will need to find Argento will be revealed. The series concludes with the seventh and final cache: Harry Potter: Adventures End (Cache #7).
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bring your wand, your spells, your little magicians and of course your sense of fun as you are going to need them all to rid the world of Voldemort once and for all. This is a series of 7 caches that will test your wits … none of which should be too difficult unless you are as inept as I am! You do not need to know the Harry Potter stories to do this series.
No micros in woods ... this series is what I think caching is all about - ammo cans all the way with a bit of a twist on each! This series can be done any time of the year – although with heavy snow it will be MUCH more difficult and with solid ice this series will be impossible.
Things you will want to bring on your adventure...
- Your Magic Wands - not needed for the caches, but real wizards would never be caught without!
- Three AAA Batteries
- Paper & Pencil
- Camera (to take pix of clues)
- Common sense
- A sense of humor
- Know how many feet are in a yard. Ok ... I'll give you that ... 3!
- Park your vehicle at N 41.06.912 W 073.36.696. Do not pull off into the parking area unless you have a big 4X4 as you may not get out! Believe me several have got stuck when they have come for other caches in these woods. Just pull into the side.
- Please be aware that because of the limited foot traffic through these woods, this area has ticks during the season. Please be vigilant as you walk along.
- It can also be wet and muddy - be sure to wear waterproof boots.
- Please be sure to place everything back EXACTLY as you found it so others can also enjoy the adventure.
- This series was a true family affair - and is a tribute to the little bit of magic J. K. Rowling brought to us all over the course of 12 years and 7 AMAZING books!