Terrace Oaks KoalaCache #1
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Located in Terrace Oaks Park in Burnsville. Cache is about 110 feet from a main trail & 85 feet from a minor trail. It's at the base of a large tree; no other tree around compares to it in size.
Initial contents of cache are:
I forgot to leave a printed sheet to advise accidental discoverers of what the cache is all about. Perhaps the first person to visit the cache will be kind enough to print one out & leave it in the cache.
- The Rabid Rabbit ... this is the purple bunny removed from the "Zoe's Romp" cache on Sunday, 1/7/02. It's now wearing an EXPIRED RABIES TAG #2564; hence it's now the Rabid Rabbit.
- 2 Hot Wheels cars
- RoboCat ... removed from "Cold Cache" on Saturday, 1/12/02
- An old Coleman compass holster
- A bar of soap from the Gold Coast Hotel/Casino in Las Vegas
- An old "Spam key" It's about 3 inches long. This dates back to a time before they figured out how to tack a stubby key to the top of the Spam can.
- An old roller skate key.
- Log book
- A mechanical pencil
This is the first cache we've placed. We sincerely hope you enjoy the hunt for it.
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum