The rules are really simple:
1. Whoever finds the cache first (FTF) should place the next cache in the series [The Curse of the FTF - Gauteng #5(xyz etc.)] within 1 month. Otherwise the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again !(just joking)
2. It is asked that you only be a FTF for this series once. This is to give others a chance to be the FTF.
3. It can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.)
4. When the next cache is placed e-mail the owners of all the preceding caches so a link can be added.
5. The cache must be placed in Gauteng only.
6.If you are the FTF in this series and do not wish to continue the series, PLEASE say so in your log entry. This will give the 2nd-TF, 3rd-TF, etc. the option to continue the game. NOTE: to all who hunt FTF's in this series... Reviewers have been instructed by Groundspeak not to approve caches that have a requirement to place an additional cache or caches as a condition of logging the find. You can make a suggestion that the person do so, but it can't be a requirement
All caches in this series:
Curse of the FTF #1 - Gauteng (Sterrewag) - by Wormgeocash
Curse of the FTF #2 - Gauteng (First Aid) - by Elsies
Curse of the FTF #3 - Gauteng (Guardhouse) - by LeonSt
Curse of the FTF #4 - Gauteng (Banana Park) - by W@lly
Curse of the FTF #5 - Gauteng ("Oubaas") - by B & C Inc
Curse of the FTF # 6 - Gauteng (Hot Chocolate) - by MadSons
Curse of the FTF # 7 - Gauteng (Bird Shelter) by ECMJ
Curse of the FTF #8 - Gauteng (Snakes Crossing) by Tarten Terror
Curse of the FTF #9 - Gauteng - (Bullfrogs) - by Cabey
Curse of the FTF #10 - Gauteng - (Indigenous Magic ) - By GEO936
Curse of the FTF #11—Gauteng—11-11-11—By Wazat
Curse of the FTF # 12 - Gauteng - (Lobola) —By Botha_family & TeamDJ*
Curse of the FTF # 13 - Gauteng - (Dominos) - by claust
Curse of the FTF # 14 - Gauteng - (Numbers) - by ThomasfamilyZA and BrendsZA
Curse of the FTF # 15 - Gauteng - (Picture Perfect) hidden by WJSwanepoel & The Killroys
Curse of the FTF #16 - Gauteng - (Sweet Sixteen) hidden by pannie&medusae
CURSE OF THE FTF #17 -GAUTENG (FINAL CONCLUSION) hidden by Team 484 and KrumKrew
1) 11 hours not found.
2) 11 days, not found.
3) 11 incorrect geochecks
4) 11 people watching this cache.
5) 11 th Toughest Nut on Geochecker.
6) 11 Weeks without been found.
7) 11 11 - Incorrect Geochecks
8) 11 Weeks, 11 Days, 11 hours, 11 minutes, 11 seconds, and still no finds
9) 111 Days unfound
10)1 11 11 Incorrect Geochecks
11) ???6151420 199265
zero to alpha to omega. pixels to pixels. corner and corner. Count your pixels
Congratulations to Team DJ* and Botha Family on their success of getting the FTF on this cache, exactly 10 months after it been published, on the 11th of September